Chris is a partner and is manager of the firm’s Business Law Practice Group. He concentrates his practice in transactional matters, including the acquisition, development, financing, sale, and leasing of commercial and municipal property, including shopping centers, office buildings, mixed use projects, industrial and waterfront property, as well as residential developments.
Chris represents developers, investors, lenders, landlords, and tenants in a variety of commercial real estate transactions. He also represents small and medium-sized private businesses in mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations.
- Assisted in representation of marine terminal operator in complex lease transaction valued at over $1 billion.
- Represented manufacturing company in negotiation and documentation of $130 million asset-based working capital credit facility.
- Represented a commodities company in refinancing of $125 million syndicated line of credit.
- Represented municipality in bond and financing transactions totaling over $18 million for capital improvement projects and related matters.
- Represented private real estate investment and management companies in the acquisition, financing, and disposition of shopping centers.
- Represented preferred developer for national convenience store chain in acquisition and disposition of freestanding sites.
- Represented physician group in preparation and review of contracts, corporate documents, and partnership agreements.