Jennifer is Of Counsel in the firm’s Business Law Practice Group. She represents clients in commercial real estate transactions, including leasing, financing, development, acquisitions, and sales. She advises clients in private business mergers and acquisitions involving privately-held middle-market companies, as well as general corporate counsel.
Jennifer earned her B.A. in Government from the College of William & Mary, and she earned her J.D. from the T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond.
- Represented a national wireless carrier in negotiating building, rooftop, and land leases with landowners, including conducting title due diligence and resolving title issues.
- Represented a private equity fund in its $235 million sale of power distribution portfolio companies; transaction included HSR and CFIUS filings and IRC §280G parachute payments.
- Represented a university in refinancing multiple commercial properties in Virginia for loans ranging from $1.2 to $6.5 million.
- Represented a capital provider in multiple PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) transactions, including financial structure, real estate due diligence, state and local PACE law compliance, and document negotiation.
- Represented a growing services company in the fire protection industry in the strategic acquisition of multiple targets along the U.S. East Coast and the ultimate corporate reorganization and consolidation of eight subsidiaries.