Vandeventer Black LLP is a mid-sized law firm headquartered in downtown Norfolk, Virginia with offices in Richmond, Virginia; Kitty Hawk, North Carolina; and Hamburg, Germany.
We offer a unique and collegial work environment for our attorneys and staff. The longevity of our legal and support staff is indicative of our commitment to building long-term relationships and a quality work atmosphere.
While many of our attorneys join the firm from law school or after having served with us as Summer Associates, we are always interested in considering experienced lateral candidates who can contribute to our practice groups.
Vandeventer Black LLP offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salaries
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription insurance
- Supplemental insurance options
- Paid long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Paid group life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with contribution matching
- Paid holidays and generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Tax-advantaged flexible spending / dependent care plans
Vandeventer Black LLP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Please direct all application materials and correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: Recruiting Committee, 101 W. Main Street, 500 World Trade Center, Norfolk, VA 23510.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE: