Please choose below to view page in corresponding language.
Our international business attorneys service the needs of international investors, businesses and individuals alike, seeking to locate operations in/or trade with the United States; in addition to serving the needs of U.S. companies that are setting up operations internationally and/or engaging in international trade. With an office in Hamburg, Germany, we are perfectly situated to assist U.S. companies in Northern Europe. We have a wide network with lawyers around the world, particularly in Europe, which we have established through years of continued work with European clients and our foreign attorney intern program.
Depending upon the individual needs of the client, an integrated program of strategic advice regarding appropriate corporate vehicles, tax advantaged planning for multinational operations, site acquisitions, zoning exceptions, and immigration requirements for executives and employees is provided in a clear, cohesive and cost-effective program. We handle matters for businesses ranging in size from small partnerships to Fortune 500 companies that are engaged in international trade.
Examples of completed projects are available on request.
Our expertise is focused on, but not limited to:
- Contract claims preparation and litigation
- Choice of corporate structure and formation of companies
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Contractual Arrangements:
– Licensing Agreements
– Distributorship Agreements
– Sales and Service Agreements
– Production and Supply Agreements
– Franchise Agreements
- Logistic Agreements
- Regulatory Compliance
- Registration of Trademarks and Copyrights/ Protection of Intellectual Property
- Customs Laws and Import service
- International Transportation Law (bills of lading/COGSA/Int. Conventions)
- Tax Implications
- Immigration Requirements
- Employment Regulations
- Litigation, Arbitration, Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution